This device is taken apart for everyone to easily buy in suitable price. Moto g is the phone that gives you your requirement as well as it do not exceed you budget like any other expensive Smartphone.
The price range between 200$ makes it perfect gift for this Christmas
Smart Qualities of Motorola Moto G
With smart screen of 4.05 inch and 1280 X 720 pixel LCD screen display, 16 GB internal storage, to make it very fast it has 1 GB RAM and processor that is 1.2Ghz quad core. 5 MP video capable camera 720p along with a front camera 1.3 MP. It has android 4.3 that is out of the box. And you also can update it with 4.4 kikat, you also can read about kitkate version in my previous article.
It is very easy to root Motorola Moto G and that credit goes to the all Motorola software developers that make it easy for us on a single click root method. You just have to install root apps and also need to customize ROM you have installed for a custom recovery. And now we are going to show you that how you will be able to root your Moto G phone.
• Before you start rooting your phone you have to void your phones warranty, while on un-rooting will give you your warranty back.
• Your battery storage should be more than 70% or your phone will be affected so make sure it first.
• Now you have to download root package for Moto G that is easily available on websites but try to download with any authentic or from Motorola website.
Start rooting Moto G phone
- First you should download your root package and for easy approach place it on your desktop.
- Now carefully just extract you root package file and remember do not open it right now.
- Now you have to start USB debugging on you Moto G by accessing
- Menu > Setting > Application > development > USB debugging.
- Now connect you phone with you computer with the help of phone USB cable.
- Now the thing that you should care about is, the device that you attached with your PC has a name and that name should never be use already with your any other device or drive.
- Now click on this bat file (PrevailToExistance.bat) that you have placed on your desktop.
- You will see something on your screen, follow instructions any of them.
- Your Moto G is rooted now.
Now you are successfully rooted your phone device, and you can enjoy many others things on your phone.